We are looking for “a few good firms” to recognize as Workforce Development Leaders in the Franklin, Hampshire and North Quabbin Area.
The MassHire FHWB looks for some (not necessarily all) of the following characteristics when selecting companies:
- a company that is generally known as “a good place to work”
- a company with a reputation for “investing” in workers
- For example: by training, advancing, and promoting people from within; or providing special job-training or exploration opportunities for youth or other populations; or fully utilizing the services of the One-Stop Career Centers; or taking advantage of other public resources, like the Workforce Training Funds, etc.
- a company that is private sector but public-spirited: visible and active in the community.
Companies can be nominated for this award by anyone in the community, including employees, other companies, and those associated with economic, business or workforce development in the Franklin Hampshire region, such as Chambers of Commerce, Community Development Corporations, educational institutions, and human service agencies of various kinds.
What Company Comes to Your Mind?
Fill out the form below to nominate a company! Just write a few lines in the space provided about the company and why you think they deserve recognition as a Workforce Development Leader. Include your phone number so we can call you for more information. FHWB committee members will take it from there!*
* Companies who are current members of the MassHire FHWB are not eligible to receive this award.
** There is no obligation on the part of selected employers, except to be the recipient of a plaque from the MassHire Franklin Hampshire Workforce Board to recognize their workforce development leadership