Federal law requires that Local Workforce Development Boards periodically develop a regional workforce plan which includes an analysis of:
- regional economic conditions
- existing and emerging in-demand industry sectors and occupations
- employment needs of employers in those sectors and occupations
- labor market information, trends, and challenges
- workforce education and training activities that are addressing those needs.
The Workforce Board Plan must also include the Board’s strategic vision and goals, its strategy for working with other community partners to align resources, and how it will engage employers in workforce development programs.
The Plan includes a description of the MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center delivery system in the region, including programs and services for disadvantaged adults, dislocated workers, and youth, and is accompanied by a description of annual Performance Goals and the kind and amount of federal workforce allocations available to support them.
Read the most recent Workforce Plan for the Franklin Hampshire Region and the area’s most recent Annual Performance Goals and allocations via the links below:
Below are PDFs of our past plans under WIOA: