Federal law requires that Local Workforce Development Boards periodically develop a regional workforce plan which includes an analysis of:
- regional economic conditions
- existing and emerging in-demand industry sectors and occupations
- employment needs of employers in those sectors and occupations
- labor market information, trends, and challenges
- workforce education and training activities that are addressing those needs.
The Workforce Board Plan must also include the Board’s strategic vision and goals, its strategy for working with other community partners to align resources, and how it will engage employers in workforce development programs.
The Plan includes a description of the MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center delivery system in the region, including programs and services for disadvantaged adults, dislocated workers, and youth, and is accompanied by a description of annual Performance Goals and the kind and amount of federal workforce allocations available to support them.
For review from September 5, 2019 to October 5, 2019 is the WIOA Four-Year Local Plan 2018-2021 Addendum and attachments below:
Read the most recent Workforce Plan for the Franklin Hampshire Region and the area’s most recent Annual Performance Goals and allocations via the links below:
- FY20 Annual Plan
- FY20 WIOA Plan Performance and Goals
- WIOA Four-Year Local Plan 2018-2021 (click here to open PDF)
Below are PDFs of our past plans under WIOA:
- FY 19 Annual WIOA Plan
- FY 19 WIOA Plan Performance and Goals
- FY 18 Annual WIOA Plan
- FY18 Initial WIOA Four-Year Local Plan 7-1-2017: Franklin Hampshire Local Plan Package
- FY17 WIOA Plan Executive Summary
- FY17 WIOA Plan Performance and Goals
- FY16 WIOA Plan Executive Summary
- FY16 WIOA Plan Performance and Goal